Tebow for President? Guess who is more popular in Iowa poll than any Republican Presidential candidate?
Dec 14, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Republican voters have been remarkably fickle in choosing a Presidential favorite this year: but just wait until 2024, when Tim Tebow is eligible to run. According to a tweet by Public Policy Polling, well, let’s let them tell it:
Tim Tebow does have a better net favorability with Iowa Republicans than any of the Presidential candidates
Q30 Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion
of Tim Tebow? (Asked only of 171 respondents)
Favorable … 48%
Unfavorable … 13%
Not Sure … 40%
A second question could have been: Are you Tebowing at this very moment?
Yes … 62%
No … 18%
Not Sure … 20%
Of course the Tebow poll only reflects general favorability, and doesn’t specifically ask if people would vote for him for President. But since politics is basically a popularity contest, why wouldn’t Tebow be a lock to win the nomination? If in fact he’s even interested, or even a Republican.
But this is 2011, so forget about that. In other Public Policy Polling Iowa results … everyone GET ON THE RON PAUL EXPRESS!
Tim Tebow More Popular With Iowa Republicans Than Any Of The Presidential Candidates [Sportress of Blogitude]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games