Dec 10, 2011, 2:24 PM EDT
One word to describe tennis star Rafael Nadal is prankster as fellow Spanish Davis Cup teammate David Ferrer found out before their scheduled final against Argentina.
As Ferrer relaxed on a massage table in their dressing room, Nadal decided to take some shaving cream and place it on the top of Ferrer’s nose.
Nadal keeps the prank going for a few seconds until an awakened Ferrer decides to put a stop to Nadal’s reign of shaving cream terror:
I guess the prank must have been a nice relaxation tool as Spain went onto win the Davis Cup.
Rafael Nadal plays a prank on David Ferrer [On The Go Tennis]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Who is the best free agent left on the market?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?