Dec 10, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
One word to describe tennis star Rafael Nadal is prankster as fellow Spanish Davis Cup teammate David Ferrer found out before their scheduled final against Argentina.
As Ferrer relaxed on a massage table in their dressing room, Nadal decided to take some shaving cream and place it on the top of Ferrer’s nose.
Nadal keeps the prank going for a few seconds until an awakened Ferrer decides to put a stop to Nadal’s reign of shaving cream terror:
I guess the prank must have been a nice relaxation tool as Spain went onto win the Davis Cup.
Rafael Nadal plays a prank on David Ferrer [On The Go Tennis]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found