Dec 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Of course you’re familiar with the show on the DIY Network, Man Caves, in which Tony Siragusa helps guys build rooms where they can watch sports and drink heavily. I was just over at their web site, and it’s full of helpful do-it-yourself instructions and projects (how to install an exhaust fan! … Who cut this wainscoting?).
Well, according to TMZ, Kris Humphries was scheduled to be on the show to build a room “where a married guy could escape for a little man time.” But it turns out the Kris now has more man time than he bargained for, after Kim Kardashian demanded a divorce.
So Humphries is now getting a bachelor room, just like in that one Brady Bunch episode where Greg converts the basement into a groovy bachelor pad. TMZ:
We’re told Goose and contractor Jason Cameron came up with a “chill lounge” concept — complete with a couple of bars, liquor dispensers and a wall that transforms into a 120 inch projection screen.
Nothing to soothe the sting of a shattered romance like a nail gun and a miter saw.
Photo: Courtesy DIY Network.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Dad bites off man’s finger at Nativity Christmas play … pah rum pum pum, pum …
- British heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora is calling for a rematch with Finland’s Robert Helenius, via blog post.
- Dry those tears: turns out Lamar Odom was crying on Stephen A. Smith’s show for nothing.
- The Ray Rice Basketball Challenge isn’t all that challenging.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
I’ve said from the beginning of this story arc that Kelly should be the one wearing the muzzle.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found