Dec 9, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Hahahaha … just about everything about this story delights me. And isn’t that joy what the holidays are all about? Quoting “sources close to the star,” TMZ says that Kris Humphries is “livid” about the questions he was asked during his Good Morning America interview today, and that he had no idea he was going to be “ambushed” with relationship questions. Humphries indeed received a brutal grilling from GMA co-host Josh Elliot over his 72-day marriage to Kim Kardashian … then moved on to do a cooking segment, in which he baked holiday cookies with his mom. It’s as if Martha Stewart and Maury Povich had a baby, and it was a TV show. Oh America, no wonder we love you.
When asked by the host if it was tough for him to watch himself on the reality show — considering he already knew the ending — he said: ‘The only things I watch of myself on TV are me playing basketball.
‘I have never really been someone to watch the show, on TV, or anything like that.’
His mother added: ‘The important thing is that we stay close as a family – it’s our faith in God that carries us through all of these times.
The only way this could have been better is if Humphries was asked the Kardashian questions while he was preparing the cookies.
CATHERINE CASSIDY (Mixing batter): “So, Kris, how was the sex?”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut