In case you missed it, two school teachers were caught having sex in the restroom at a Buffalo Bills game

Dec 8, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT

rakphwilsonstadium

If Ralph Wilson Stadium is rockin’, don’t bother knockin’? There were 30 arrests at the Titans-Bills game in Buffalo on Sunday, but only two involved elementary school teachers having sex in a stadium restroom. Mrs. Crabapple, no! Jennifer Rotella, 35, and Michael France, 38, both teachers in the Wilson Central School District in New York (but not from the same school) were caught engaging in sexual activities in a bathroom stall. They were nabbed by security and arrested for public lewdness.

According to France’s wife (who is not the woman he was in the stall with), the couple was arrested as they were exiting the restroom.

“Yes, I’m Mr. France’s wife. Yes, I have a comment …”

The school district is currently investigating the matter.

***
2 Wilson teachers accused of lewdness at Ralph [Buffalo News]

1. lapsncaps - Dec 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Can’t say i’d blame them…I mean, they are in Buffalo! What else are they going to do?

• trbowman - Dec 9, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Haters gonn hate

2. Dirty D Fo - Dec 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I’d do her.

3. goforthanddie - Dec 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Not sure I’d want to sex up a chick who’d do it in an NFL mens’ room stall.

• lapsncaps - Dec 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Where would you suggest? The back of a Volkswagen?

• trbowman - Dec 9, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Have you ever been inside a bathroom at an NFL stadium?

• goforthanddie - Dec 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Someplace that doesn’t have 75 guys standing around a trough with their ***** in hand? Someplace with toilets that actually catch the **** people are aiming in their general direction?

4. trbowman - Dec 9, 2011 at 1:38 AM

I can’t blame them, I’d rather do that than watch this god-forsaken team play.

5. mjbulls45 - Dec 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM

you have all week to hook up,

real football fans know 1 thing,

on gameday , no beer, no weed, no sex, no money, NOTHING , nothing is CLOSE to as exciting as gameday whether your watching on TV or at the game,

i dunno about others, but when my team is playing that is all I am into , you mine as well give me a laminated play sheet, a headset, a challenge flag, the whole 9,

my entire focus is on that game

which is also why I dont watch games of my squad with girls anymore, I tried it once…

this girl was all on her phone texting during the 4th quarter into her lil facebook account, and I’m about to have a heart attack, needless to say we broke up 2 weeks later…and yes partly was bc I believed she was jinxing the team after they lost a 4th quarter lead that game…

6. azvikefan - Dec 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM

No beer on gameday?Are you nuts?

7. texangirl - Dec 12, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Feel sorry for that man’s wife. Poor lady. I would seriously do a Lorena Bobbit?