Dec 5, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT
I’m not saying that Charles Barkley was a bit tipsy when he called Dan Patrick’s show on Friday, but he sounded a little like that friend who’s been hitting the sauce and calls you late at night complaining about his ex-girlfriend. Only Charles was ranting about ESPN’s Skip Bayless. Enjoy.
“Hey Dan, I’ve been watching your show, you’re doing a good job, bro. And I want to tell you the best thing you ever did. You know, because I hate Skip Bayless more than any person in the world. Thank you for giving me an alternative so I don’t have to watch Skip Bayless in the morning. I will always be indebted to you, so I don’t have to watch that a****** Skip Bayless.”
Sorry this is a couple of days old, but I was busy this weekend knitting ill-fitting Christmas sweaters for all of my media enemies. Anyway, Bayless had a Twitter response to Barkley’s rant:
RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
To Charles Barkley: My favorite Proverb is 23:9.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found