Dec 4, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
In the world of Twitter wars, the one between Atlanta Braves relief pitcher Peter Moyland and the rock band Nickleback might be the most random one that I’ve seen.
On Friday night, Moylan sent out this Tweet from his account to the Canadian rock band:
Note to Nickelback please attend a Foo Fighters concert. That’s how’s it should be done chad.
Later than night, someone posting on the Nickleback Twitter account sent out the below Tweet which takes a shot at Moyland:
Foos are killer for sure. We’re doing just fine too thanks. ? for you Pete, is watching Kimbrel better from the bench or on TV?
Ouch, that’s a burn right there. If we’ve learned anything from Twitter, think before you post or Nickelback might come back with a witty retort.
Nickleback Goes After Braves Reliever [Hall of Very Good]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found