Nov 29, 2011, 4:37 PM EDT
[From Sportress of Blogitude] Swilling beer? Check. Rocking the Neckbeard? Check. Incredibly bitter about his unceremonious exit from Denver? Check. Suffering profound distress as a consequence from being replaced as quarterback of the Broncos by Tim Tebow? Oh, that’s a check.
It’s all quite amusing and the guy is a pretty good facsimile for the real Kyle Orton, but for me, the money quote has to be, which comes towards the end: “I just want you to remember this, Denver: if it wasn’t for me, there’d be no Tim Tebow.” Truer words were never spoken.
- Plaxico Burress on Stevie Johnson’s TD celebration penalty. [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Real Madrid fans’ massive derby gambler tifo display. [Dirty Tackle]
- Ohio State hires the Family Guy [Rumors & Rants]
- @PaulinaGretzky is no more. [Pro Hockey Talk]
Blogdome is in a fantasy football league with Tim Tebow. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- WATCH LIVE: Wings-Hawks, Game 4
- PHT: Rangers live another day, edge Bruins in OT
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1