Nov 24, 2011, 4:05 PM EST
Well Detroit, you can’t blame Nickelback for this. The band you love to hate performed at halftime at Ford Field as scheduled, and the world kept spinning. Actually, the Lions got more boos at halftime than the embattled band, with the end result being Green Bay now is 11-0.
Oh, and here’s a cooking tip from Detroit’s Ndamukong Suh. Before sliding that turkey into the oven today, be sure it’s tenderized.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found