Nov 23, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Possibly the dumbest line uttered on TV this year, courtesy of Kelly Ripa: “Let’s see if the dog runs like Jose Reyes.” Um, I’m guessing no.
Jerry Seinfeld guest-hosted the morning show once co-hosted by Regis Philbin, now known as Live With Kelly, and brought along his dog Jose for a brief appearance. It was all to once again try and convince the Mets to keep Reyes (Seinfeld made a similar plea on David Letterman’s show).
My advice for Jerry and his dog? Become Miami Marlins fans.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found