Nov 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The best costume of the year didn’t show up until three weeks after Halloween, but here it is. It happened at the Houston-SMU game, where this youngster dressed convincingly as the Heisman Trophy in support of Houston QB Case Keenum. And when Keenum wins the award thanks in part to this young man’s creative ingenuity, the kid’s toxic skin poisoning from that body paint will have been totally worth it.
Here’s another look at the costume from another angle. Well played. I’ve heard of trophy wives, but a trophy child?
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed …
- Ron Artest sells solar energy, and popsicles.
- Celebrating former NBAer Cedrick Ceballos, who survived a major health scare recently.
- Soccer game between Indonesia and Malaysia sells out, so disappointed fans do the logical thing: set fire to the ticket booths.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
When the bear leaves, the average IQ in that conversation will drop 75 percent.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found