Nov 20, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
For some reason, sports stars have fallen in love with the art of karaoke and there has been a recent epidemic of sports stars singing their hearts out on video.
The latest victim was Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams who decided to do his own rendition of the classic power ballad, “Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi in a Raleigh, North Carolina sports bar.
To give him credit, it’s a pretty solid performance of the 80′s power ballad that is a staple at most karaoke bars and restaurants:
DeAngelo Williams Channels His Inner Bon Jovi [Sweater Punch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL