Nov 19, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
Back in the olden days, when you were kid and got upset over your favorite team losing, you didn’t have to worry about it getting posted on the Internet.
These days however with the ease of being able to post videos online, some parents have decided to take advantage of their kids sadness over NFL results.
Early this week, this young Minnesota Vikings fan let the waterworks out as she was not too happy that the Packers had beaten the Vikings on Monday night:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found