Nov 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sure, for most of America this morning, Tim Tebow is a hero. Some have even taken to wearing holy relics in his likeness. But not everyone is rejoicing in the Broncos’ big Thursday night win over the Jets.
By scoring that late rushing touchdown, Tebow has broken the spirit of many young Jets fans. Including this lad. What a sad display: all we know about him is that he’s six years old, and has an expert working knowledge of the AFC playoff picture.
For a Jets fan, life is a bleak, frozen tundra of despair. Might as well learn that now, kid.
What you missed while preparing for the holidays …
- Is this the Blue Jays’ new logo?
- Pitt basketball recruit from New Zealand has an awesome tattoo.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Talking goose = 20 Mark Trail points. Reporter breaking and entering = 35 journalism points.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut