Nov 18, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
Meet Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, who is very sorry at this hour for his naughty social networking blunder. Seems that Szczensy took a liking to topless EliteTV personality Letesha Collins, and sent her the following tweet:
Hello babe a will-be glamour model. Text me on 07794220972 if you wanna talk. Don’t give this number to anyone pls x.
The problem is that Szczesny has a girlfriend, and Ms. @teshacollins didn’t take kindly to him cheating on her. So she did the logical thing: sent out his phone number to all her followers in a Follow Friday tweet:
#FF @13Szczesny13 or just give him a call, clearly isn’t too fussed about giving his number out. Have a good FRIDAYYYY
Backlash: Arsenal fans attacked Collins on Twitter for outing their goalie, and apparently Collins has taken down her Twitter page. But the repercussions for Szczesny were probably a lot more severe.
Szczesny learns not to give his number to strangers on Twitter [Dirty Tackle]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found