Nov 9, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Please, not in front of the horses! The New Zealand Metropolitan Trotting Club Cup at Addington Raceway is exactly like it sounds: a fancy harness racing affair where spectators dress in formal wear and drink champagne. So you wouldn’t expect a woman to run onto the track and pull up her dress as the horses go by. But someone did.
And here’s an action photo.
Addington Raceway chief executive Shane Gloury said they had “never had a flasher before” at Cup Day.
“I’m sure a lot of people thought it was entertaining when we had the prime minister here and it was just before a huge race and it was definitely something we could have done without,” he said.
Fun fact: The New Zealand Cup was won in 2007 and ’08 by a horse named Flashing Red.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found