Nov 8, 2011, 2:38 PM EDT
Jets linebacker Bart Scott feels comfortable in New York, if for no other reason than the area’s rich abundance of strippers. He explained this on ESPN New York radio’s Michael Kay Show recently. Behold:
Michael Kay: Do you sense a rivalry between the Jets and Giants?
Bart Scott: “Not at all. Like I said, when I was in Baltimore I could remember with the Redskins you had guys fighting over strippers and all kind of stuff. I don’t sense that here. I think it is a mutual respect. I think the town is big enough for both of us.”
Michael Kay: Bart you gotta help me out. You guys fought for strippers? What does that mean?
Bart Scott: “When you are in a small place like Baltimore and the temperature is relatively cold – hey you compete over the same chicks. That’s a football player’s favorite spot. Especially young football players. It was always a rivalry. Guys fight about, hey that is my girlfriend and that’s my girlfriend, hey. But here? Five million people, maybe more. There is plenty for everybody.”
I would like to hear more about the great Ravens-Redskins Stripper Wars, and who is winning. Perhaps this will be Ken Burns’ next documentary project.
Bart Scott doesn’t sense a rivalry between the Jets and Giants because they are not fighting over strippers [Sports Radio Interviews]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Live Extra: Watch Blackhawks-Red Wings Game 3
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins