Nov 2, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
USA Today dubbed it ‘The best technical foul in sports’, and I’d have to agree. From Siloam Springs, Ark., here are the fans at John Brown University engaging in their long-standing basketball tradition of covering the court with toilet paper for their team’s first basket of the season. After the cleanup delay, the NAIA school went on to beat Hillsdale Freewill Baptist, 101-58.
In case you’re wondering why no NCAA schools do this, such shenanigans have been outlawed there.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy