Nov 1, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Distraught fans gathered in front of the Dash store in Soho on Monday to lament the Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries divorce. It was more satirical than mournful, actually, and that’s funny. Funnier? It was organized by a guy who put up a notice on Craigslist. Funnier still? The police eventually cleared them out.
The Craigslist ad:
We’ll be gathering in front of the Dash store in Soho today at 4:15 to hold a vigil for the marriage of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humpreys. It’s a sad day.
Where: Dash store, 119 Spring Street (at Greene)
When: 4:15 p.m., October 31
ALL ARE WELCOME
The Most Inspiring Photos From The Kim+Kris Dash Store Vigil [BuzzFeed]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found