Oct 27, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Did I write “lucky” fan? That depends on what happens (stiff arm — boom! Down goes Herman from sales!). Anyway, the LFL, desperate for attention and looking for ways to impress Canada, is holding a contest in which the winner gets to tackle one of the league’s players during halftime of Lingerie Bowl IX in Las Vegas on Feb. 4, 2012. Press release:
Here’s your chance to score with the LFL! We’re giving one lucky fan the opportunity to experience what true fantasy football really is with a chance to tackle an LFL team player during halftime at Lingerie Bowl IX in Las Vegas! Enter now for your chance to win a VIP trip for you and a friend to Las Vegas and see if you can take down an LFL Player.
I have rarely seen a potential activity with the word lawsuit stamped on it so plainly. Anyway, that waiver form must be 40 pages if it’s a page: the no-groping clause alone must require 17 signatures.
Plus, it really wouldn’t be fair if the contest winner didn’t have to dress the same way as the player. That would be funny.
Enter Contest, Win Chance To Tackle LFL Player At Lingerie Bowl IX [Sportress of Blogitude]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found