Oct 25, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Candice Crawford is pregnant, says husband (and NFL quarterback, I’m told) Tony Romo. The first clue was when the Cedar Hill High School marching band formed a baby carriage in the middle of the school quad.
OK, they didn’t actually do that: but Romo did, oddly, announce the news at a Cedar Hill High (Texas) speaking appearance today.
Tony Romo dropped a bombshell when a teen at a local high school asked him a question Tuesday morning.
When the youngster asked if Romo had any kids, the quarterback replied, “I got one on the way. My wife’s pregnant.”
Romo and Crawford were married five months ago. Curiously, there were no followup questions by any math enthusiasts in the audience.
Here’s video of the big announcement. The weird part: Romo got bigger applause for “I don’t have any kids” than he did for “My wife’s pregnant.” Hmm.
Tony and Candice Romo are Pregnant [MyFoxDFW]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found