Oct 23, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
The hottest ticket in Canada next week might be the week eight NFL match-up between the Buffalo Bills versus Washington Redskins at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada.
Recently, a Kingston, Ontario radio station K Rock 105.7 decided to hold a rather interesting contest to give one winner a VIP experience at the game but they had to get down and dirty if they wanted the prize.
The radio station filled a kiddie pool with buffalo manure and then strategically placed eight canisters in the pool. The trick is only one of the canisters contained the winning ticket and forced most of the contestants to dig around buffalo fecal matter for a minute or two:
Here’s Video Of Canadians Digging Through Buffalo Dung For Bills Tickets [Sportress of Blogitude]
Canadian NFL Fans Dig Through Buffalo Fecal Matter For Tickets [Outside the Boxscore]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- LIVE: Stanley Cup Final Game 4 pregame show
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming