Oct 20, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
[From Sportress of Blogitude] This is Flula Borg and he will assimilate you with his frenetic rants regarding his favorite golfer, Rory McIlroy.
Flula’s Facebook page indicates he is currently residing in Los Angeles but his hometown is Erlangen, Germany. You might remember him from the unhinged brilliance that was his homage to fellow countryman, Dirk Nowitzki where he refers to the NBA star as “German Moses.” If you haven’t seen it, I’d advise you to spend the few minutes it takes to have your brain warped by it. It’s well worth it.
- Blake Griffin goes airborne for Kia commercial [That NBA Lottery Pick]
- Hey Jimmy Traina, Twitter is serious business, lmao. [Deuce of Davenport]
- Your Pee Wee football hit of the day [Sports Grid]
- Syracuse leaves Big East for woman named ‘Misti’ [The Onion]
Blogdome is the Regular Irish Buddha. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Highlights: Senators win double overtime thriller