Oct 18, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
In retrospect, he could have been preparing for a coaching career. Anyway, Busted Coverage recorded Friday’s LFL game (outstanding) between the Minnesota Valkyrie and Los Angeles Temptation at the Target Center, and upon further review, guess which Minnesota Vikings quarterback shows up in the stands with his posse?
Was this time better spent in preparation for the Bears that Sunday? You be the judge. It’s just that I don’t think I see Christian Ponder — McNabb’s replacement this coming Sunday — in the video.
Donovan McNabb Spent Friday Night Watching Lingerie Football [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found