Oct 17, 2011, 10:06 AM EDT
It’s Midnight Madness at George Washington University, and of course you know what that means: inflatable versions of D.C.-area sports mascots dancing to Sir Mix-A-Lot. Represented are mascots for the Capitals, Nationals and Wizards (no inflatable hog for the Redskins, thankfully), and the Colonials’ Hippo and George Washington. Let the nightmare fuel begin.
Is it my imagination, or is this Midnight Madness rather sparsely attended? With five inflatable mascots as the headliners, I can’t imagine why.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found