Oct 12, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
A lot of NFL players could learn from this tiny little girl (I’m looking at you, wide receiver Roy Williams). Armed with a 30 pound body, little to no speed and a dribbling ability that rivals one of those 1980′s Japanese robots that keep falling down stairs, this little warrior tries to push the ball up field only to be met by a monster of a woman whose only intention is to destroy. The giganta-girl delivers the blow and the tiny one does a full face plant into the dirt, only to pop up like she was thrown out of a toaster to chase the ball once more, wowing the crowd and making her father the proudest man on the face of the earth. Until she gets plowed over again about three seconds later. ONLY TO POP UP AGAIN! THE TERMINATOR!
If I was in her shoes I’d be busy trying to figure out which limb hurt the most so I could con my dad into getting some ice cream after the game. We all have a lot to learn from this little girl.
Especially these dudes:
(VIDEO) LITTLE GIRL PLAYING SOCCER TAKES SLIDE TACKLE LICKIN’, KEEPS ON TICKIN’ [SPORTRESS OF BLOGITUDE]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte