Oct 8, 2011, 8:32 AM EST
The economic issues overseas in Europe haven’t been a laughing matter as of late and many economists are wondering if these European countries will ever get back on track.
NBA player Tracy McGrady was recently traveling overseas in Greece and had a rather interesting response to a fan on his Twitter page asking if he used his American Express black or platinum cards overseas:
i could buy that country w/ my blk card RT@RealMenaHanna@TheReal_TMAC tmac how was your trip to Greece? Did u use ur Amex black/ platinum
Ouch, you know things are bad when Tracy McGrady is making fun of your economy.
Tracy McGrady Claims Through Twitter That He Could Buy Greece With His Credit Card [That NBA Lottery Pick]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found