Oct 8, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
This season so far for Denver Broncos fans hasn’t been one of the best, they are currently mired at a 1-3 record and the chants of Tim Tebow to replace Kyle Orton have become the new rallying cry.
Some Broncos fans have become so distraught that they have turned to headbutting cars to keep themselves entertained before the games.
Word to the wise, running into the side of a car may be funny but it’s probably not the best decision in the world:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found