Oct 4, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Rachel Uchitel is off the market … TMZ has learned she got hitched over the weekend. We’ve obtained documents from Clark County, Nevada, showing Rachel and Matt Hahn got a marriage license Sunday night and filed it with the court the next day at 8:58 AM.
Matt was a football player at Penn State and is now a businessman in San Francisco. The two have been living together in San Fran for several months. Matt is 26. Rachel says she’s 36.
Rachel — famous for her fling with Tiger Woods and a $10 million settlement — was married in 2004 but it only lasted a year and 4 months. [TMZ]
- Are you ready for some stupidity? Part of me thinks that Hank may have intentionally sabotaged himself with the comments because he wasn’t able to think of any lyrics for Monday’s matchup between the Colts and Buccaneers. I mean, what the hell rhymes with Curtis Painter, anyway? Here’s what I imagine him trying to present instead:
Are you ready for some Nazis?
Are you ready for a Nuremberg party?
Obama and Biden are here to get the whole thing kick-started
No really, keep listening, I swear I’m not retarded
Barry and Joe are gonna start the Fourth Reich
With all them rowdy Dems right here on Monday Night!!!! [Rumors & Rants]
- Snoop Dogg Requests Ryan Giggs/Gareth Bale To Come See His Show [Outside the Boxscore]
How many Blogdome items was that? Well, in all the confusion, I kind of lost count. So the question you have to ask yourself is, do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found