Oct 4, 2011, 12:49 PM EST
I think that as a patriotic German soccer fan, it is your duty to have sex in the stands during a 0-0 game. One couple agreed on Saturday, as they went at it with pants around ankles during Bayern Munich’s 0-0 Bundesliga draw with Hoffenheim, figuring that someone was going to score, damn it. And it is called the Rhein-Neckar-Arena, after all.
Within 16 minutes of the opening kick-off, a couple watching from the Bayern section were photographed having sex in the stands.
“I thought it did not look right,” a reader-reporter told Bild. “They had absolutely no inhibitions. Both pulled their pants down and went at it.
“The people around them apparently were not disturbed.”
It did not take long, however, for arena staff to intervene.
“The ushers noticed the commotion and urged the two to stop immediately.”
The couple co-operated at first but resumed their exhibition at the half-time interval and were ejected from the stadium under threat of arrest for public indecency.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found