Oct 3, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Yep, Mark Rypien’s daughter is an LFL quarterback, as we’ve mentioned here before. And she made her debut on Sunday as her Seattle Mist dismantled the Green Bay Chill and coach Gilbert Brown, 42-8. That means Rypien is pretty good, I guess — and if the video below is any indication, she’s also pretty mean. Watch what she does to a Green Bay defender after this rollout play.
Naughty, Angela! That’s a red card.
Here’s a photo of Angela under center. And, awww, she’s wearing dad’s number.
Mark Rypien’s Daughter Angela’s Lingerie Football Debut [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found