Oct 1, 2011, 10:32 AM EDT
For those of you who are fans of ESPN studio host/sideline reporter Erin Andrews, she recently did an interview with Marie Claire magazine asking ten random questions about her.
One of the questions that caught my eye was asked in regards to what are her guilty pleasures and instead of possibly listing a bevy of questionable activities, Ms. Andrews decided to show off her fast food eating prowess:
What are your guilty pleasures?
Anything fattening and sweet and just eating bad. I eat McDonald’s once a week. Chick-Fil-A once a week. Arby’s once a week. Chipotle three times a week. So basically I’ve just mapped out what I eat every week.
So to recap, Erin Andrews diet consists of mainly fast foods that most of America consumes on a daily basis. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was chowing down on some Chipotle somewhere in America.
Erin Andrews Weekly Diet: McDonald’s, Arbys, Chick-Fil-A & Chipotle [Busted Coverage]
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Erin Andrews [Marie Claire]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles