Sep 21, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
[From That NBA Lottery Pick] Monday night was the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother and everyone’s favorite womanizer Barney Stinson (actor Neil Patrick Harris) got a quick shot at Cleveland and Lebron James.
The plot involves Ted Mosby (actor Josh Radnor) going back to Cleveland for his friend’s wedding and Barney attempts to try and score with some new ladies. He takes the time to remember the other guy who screwed Cleveland:
- Golfers Bee Ware. The Waterchase Invitational was cut short when a tree limb holding a beehive collapsed to the ground near the 18th green, releasing approximately 70,000 angry bees, many of whom were more than willing to sting players. With the high number of bees too much for a beekeeper to round up in timely fashion, the final round was cancelled. That gave the victory to Wichita State, which was atop the leaderboard after the second round. Wichita State’s colors, of course, are black and yellow. [Rumors & Rants]
- West F**kin’ Virginia Offering Amnesty Exchange For West F**kin’ Virginia Shirts. [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Deon Grant Insists He Wasn’t Faking Injury. [Larry Brown Sports]
- More Lokomotiv heartbreak: Captain’s secret charity for kids. [Puck Daddy]
By the power of Blogdome, I command you. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found