Sep 15, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Who among us hasn’t groped a hot blonde during a dwarf-tossing contest a few weeks after marrying Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter? Let him cast the first stone. Or dwarf. Look, they prefer to be called little people, and besides, England National Rugby team captain Mike Tindall flatly denies tossing any of them. He allegedly did go for a try with a female patron, however, which has the rugby community talking today. This is no way for a member of the Royal Family to act! (Tindall married Zara Phillips, a granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth, six weeks ago).
From the London Sun:
England rugby aces piled on top of each other in an impromptu scrum — on a boozy night out that saw a gorgeous blonde pull skipper Mike Tindall’s head into her boobs.
‘The girl was absolutely stunning and all over him. He clearly thought it was a case of ‘What happens on tour, stays on tour’.
Other snaps showed several players fooling around with smiling dwarves and posing for photos with starstruck female fans.
One captured Cole, Thompson, Deacon, Foden, Hape and Hartley posing with two pretty blondes and brunettes.
Another showed Ashton struggling to hold a dwarf.
Who among us hasn’t struggled to hold a smiling dwarf? Let him cast the first stone.
England, of course, is in New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup. It won its first match in pool play over Argentina last week. Being that it’s New Zealand, the dwarfs mentioned in this story are obviously hobbits.
England rugby was quick to defend Tindall, saying that the Sun story was sensationalized and out of context. Key quote: “Like all the lads he plays for England with a massive amount of passion and he was relaxing after a tough match.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?