Sep 14, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
[From Bob's Blitz] Surfer Keala Kennelly was seriously injured during a monstrous wipe out in Teahupoo, Tahiti last weekend. Emergency surgery was performed to remove coral and stitch up her face … with 40 some stitches.
- At Age 61, Alan Moore Sets a New College Football Record. “In practice? Look, I don’t try to kick anything other than about 35 yards out. … It’s kind of like you have an old car and, back in 1968, it would do 120. But now it’ll only do 55 because you don’t want to blow the engine.” [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Manny Beating Beaty? [Rumors & Rants]
- Obligatory ‘Erin Andrews Working Out’ Photo Gallery. [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Friend Lives Strange Other Life As Manchester United Fan. [The Onion]
I’m here on orders from my bird. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found