Sep 12, 2011, 10:06 AM EST
I suppose we are not meant to question why New Zealand staged a rugby match between nude men and scantily-clad women on Saturday … we should just be thankful that sheep weren’t involved. The men’s team, the Nude Blacks, took on the Spanish women’s team, Las Conquistadoras, at Kettle Park in Dunedin prior to the Rugby World Cup pool B match between England and Argentina at Otago Stadium. The rules: Men were all nude, and the women had to strip off a layer of clothing each time they scored a try. The women won.
To answer your question, yes, the men did a pre-game haka dance (link NSFW). Marv Albert: “NOT what the Māori tribesmen had in mind!”
On to the photos, if you dare. (More here. If you’re the type who doesn’t want to know how the sausage is made, do not click. NSFW).
Nude Blacks take on Spain’s fairest [The Press] (NSFW)
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found