Sep 12, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
This morning we told you about the rugby match between the Nude Blacks — a male, all-nude team — and a Spanish women’s team that served as prelude for the Rugby World Cup match between Argentina and England on Saturday. That night, a streaker invaded the pitch at Otago Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand. It’s officially an epidemic, folks. Oh my goodness, indeed.
Description from the YouTube comments section:
It all became too much for one man at Otago Stadium in Dunedin last night when the Puma fan ran onto the field starkers.
We know he was an Argentina fan due to his white and blue face paint, and after Argentina’s fullback Martin Rodriguez missed an easy-ish kick at goal just before the 57th minute. Argentina led England 9-3 at that stage in the Pool B match.
The man entered from behind the try-line and ran nearly the length of the field point to the fans.
England has been told to tighten up its defense following its 13-9 win over Argentina. We could say the same for stadium security.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found