Sep 9, 2011, 10:01 AM EDT
David Bennett is the head coach of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers football team, and he’s also a little touched in the head. But in a good way — not a vindictive, Mike Gundy “I’m a man! I’m 40!” way. In his weekly press conference leading up to the Chanticleers’ game with Catawba (Sat., Brooks Stadium), Bennett stressed the importance of his team acting like dogs instead of cats. I think.
I’ve always said that the best college football press conferences are the ones with animal imitations.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found