Sep 9, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
[Sportress of Blogitude] Apparently, soul-stealing dolls are not limited to involving NFL teams in western Pennsylvania any longer, as we now have these freaky-deaky Kevin Garnett dolls. Carelessly unleashed upon the world by Anta, KG’s shoe company, these creepy creations are more than disturbing. In fact, they cause an impossible-to-ignore sense of dread to rise up in me, much like the demonic characters from the 1987 horror “classic,” Dolls. And that, my friends, is not a good thing. Not a good thing at all.
- Don’t Worry, The NFL OK’d The Commemorative 9/11 Gloves Because They’re Made By Reebok. The NFL suggested Friday Bears linebacker Lance Briggs (or any other player) wouldn’t be fined for wearing patriotic-themed apparel Sunday — assuming it’s from the NFL’s officially licensed uniform provider. League spokesman Greg Aiello‘s email to ESPN‘s Mike & Mike In The Morning Friday indicated the NFL had no intentions of fining Briggs (though his equipment would, like any other equipment, abide by the NFL official license with Reebok). [Sports Grid]
- September 11, PNC Park, American Flag Pins and Football. [Sarah Sprague.com]
- Tom Brady UGG for Men Soundtrack Alternatives. [Tauntr]
- Puppies Predict NFL Winners On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. [Huffington Post]
- Wanna See Derrick Rose Play With Hand Puppets? Sure You Do! [That NBA Lottery Pick]
Smart moms choose Blogdome. Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found