Sep 6, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
The caption writer for this photo says that Ana Ivanovic was “reacting to a point” during her match with Serena Williams at the U.S. Open on Monday, but really she was trying to hold her dress down as perverted winds played havoc with the skirts of both participants. Williams won, 6-3, 6-4, as Ivanovic spent half the match holding her skirt in place. John McEnroe:
“Guys don’t have to worry about this part, the dresses flying up in the air. She’s literally having to hold it down.”
A fact that the cameraman focused on rather intently. Video here.
Meanwhile, this happened:
Bethanie Mattek-Sands, please report to the principal’s office.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found