Sep 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Don’t worry, Seattle Mist fans: Your LFL opener isn’t until Sept. 30, so that should give Mark Rypien’s darling progeny plenty of time to rehab her tush. Yep, as we discussed in May, the LFL has a former pro quarterback’s daughter calling signals for one of its teams, as Angela Rypien prepares to battle the host Green Bay Chill (0-1) at the end of the month. I don’t know how good a quarterback she is, but her Twitter account is entertaining.
Angela_Rypien Angela Rypien
@alrypien G E T. N A K E D. get naked yaya get naked
1 hour ago
Oh, and she thinks Aaron Rodgers is cute.
For a more recent video, check this here.
Angela says her dad, the former Redskins and Washington State QB, “supports me fully,” and has even attended some practices to throw routes with her.
To change gears a bit here, it hasn’t been a great summer for Angela. Sadly, Mark Rypien’s cousin, Winnipeg Jets center Rick Rypien, was found dead in his home on Aug. 15.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
American city with the worst drivers? You knew it had to be …
- Skip Bayless is in Madden 12, as a player. Yes indeed.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“Honey! Lenny Dykstra’s in the garbage again!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found