Aug 31, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Let those among us who have never ran naked through the Bristol Motor Speedway parking lot during Irwin Tools Night while in possession of a wild raccoon cast the first stone. It happened on Saturday in Bristol, Tenn., as Joshua Greene, 27, of West Virginia, was arrested for streaking in a crowded parking lot adjacent to the race track.
Police were able to chase Greene and caught up with him in a nearby neighborhood. As police charged him, they discovered a wild animal in his car. “With that we also [found that] he and a companion were in possession of a raccoon,” said Matt Austin, Bristol, Tenn. police.
Police called in Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency to help with the furry situation. “They said his girlfriend rescued it from a park, but as far as where it actually came from, we couldn’t really say for sure,” Austin said.
Greene is facing charges of public intoxication, indecent exposure, and some additional charges placed by the TWRA.
Well if nothing else, at least we now have our next Will Ferrell-John C. Reilly movie.
Streaker Arrested Near NASCAR Race Also Had Wild Raccoon in his Possession [The Last Angry Fan]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found