Aug 30, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Least likely town to have a Lingerie Football League franchise? How about the staid, traditional hamlet of Green Bay? But the Green Bay Chill began LFL play on Friday as one of the league expansion franchises, taking on the Minnesota Valkyries.
Highlight video here, including one player who did the Lambeau Leap after scoring on a pass play. Technically though, we’ve got to call it the Resch Leap, since the Chill plays at the Resch Center. That doesn’t have quite the same ring to it, but it’s still much preferable overall to having a sweaty Greg Jennings land in your lap.
Green Bay lost, 28-25.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found