Aug 24, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
[Rumors & Rants] As we’ve seen throughout the Middle East this past spring and summer, Twitter users will risk anything to thwart tyranny and oppression. Surely with that in mind, Florida Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison grandly announced his return to Major League Baseball last night.
Morrison was inexplicably sent to Triple-A New Orleans on August 13, in what most believe was a move by the Marlins brass to send a message to their young star about his behavior. Specifically his behavior on Twitter.
Last night Morrison tweeted his return to the masses:
“6pm flight to FLL. The Boogeyman is back!”
We’re sure that will endear himself to management.
- Ravens Rookie Torrey Smith Freaks Out During Earthquake. [Outside the Boxscore]
- Jerry Jones Didn’t Storm the Cowboys’ Locker Room, Didn’t Participate in Supplemental Draft. [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Today in Fake Sports: Jerry Richardson’s hidden tattoos. [Tauntr]
- Students At Green Bay Schools To Be Let Out Early For Packers’ Season Opener. [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Jason Whitlock does not believe that paying for sex is prostitution. [Deuce of Davenport]
- Is AJ Burnett Sending Manager Joe Girardi a Subliminal Message Here? [The Last Angry Fan]
Blogdome: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found