Aug 22, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
For reasons that we won’t get into, Larry found himself competing with noted lesbian Rosie O’Donnell for the affections of a cute woman named Jane. Larry, distraught that he can’t compete with O’Donnell’s knowledge of the female anatomy (or tickets to the Tonys) turns to Viagra to level the playing field.
The Juice does just that, and Larry handles his business in the bedroom so admirably that Jane cancels her date with Rosie, and he appears to have won his little contest. That is, until his use of PEDs is exposed by an apology bow and he’s put on trial right there in front of Cooperstown. [Sports Grid]
Cubs fix the glitch.
Tom Ricketts enters Jim Hendry’s office.
TOM: Hey Jim, what’s happening?
HENDRY: Umm, I, I didn’t receive my paycheck this week …
TOM: Ahhh, you’re gonna have to talk to payroll about that. Jim, we’re gonna have to go ahead and move you downstairs to Storage Room B. You know, the one with the cage near the media room and the umpire’s dressing room. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get.
HENDRY: But, but, there’s no space…
TOM: So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move down there, that would be terrific, OK? Ricketts leaves the room.
HENDRY: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler… [Rumors & Rants]
- NY Jets Legend Joe Namath Tweets Like an Old Horndog. [The Last Angry Fan]
- (Video) Gal Accidentally Flashes Panties During Appearance On Braves’ ‘Shake Cam’ [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Iowa’s And Iowa State’s Football Teams Will Compete For One Of The Worst Trophies We’ve Seen. [Lewp's Weblog]
- SMU’s locker rooms put the pink in your pony. [Every Day Should Be Saturday]
- Midday quickie [Dan Shanoff]
- Video: 49ers-Raiders Fan Fight Includes Joe Montana Vs. Joe Montana [Busted Coverage]
Blogdome, now with 14 locations in tri-county area to serve you. Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found