Aug 11, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Check it out below, following the jump: it’s really quite, well, judge for yourself. Brent Burns moved from the Minnesota Wild to the San Jose Sharks a couple of months ago, but no word so far on what’s going to happen to Brent’s Zoo — his collection of dogs, cats and reptiles he keeps at his home in St. Paul. Coming with him, however, are his tattoos — including a Harry Potter scene on his arm (or, leg?), pictured below in all its glory. From Working the Corners:
I had read already that Brent Burns is among the NHL’s more heavily tattooed players, but here’s something I didn’t know until today.
Among the tats is one of Harry Potter — “I’m a big fan,” said the defenseman — with an intricately illustrated dragon nearby.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found