Aug 10, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
The people in London are rioting again, and almost nothing can be done to stop them from celebrating how terrible they think their government is. Wayne Rooney gave it a try and came up empty. The UK seems to be running out of icons to beg their youth to take it easy. Until one man came down from the rafters of reality show retirement to talk about beating up youth with the BBC. America’s own Hulk Hogan.
Hulk stepped across the waters and pleaded his heart out, discussing how he didn’t want to resort to body slamming youth like he did to Andre the Giant so many years ago, after which he will ‘shake them’ and then tell them to ‘stop it’. He then talked about getting the youth to look at themselves in the mirror for awhile and have them ask themselves, “Is this what you want?!” And he will do this until every last one of those kids stops partying in the streets, and all in the name of love for his UK Hulkamaniacs! Never has a fanbase felt such pride.
Jon Stewart was courteous enough to provide us with a clip.
Remember kids, if you keep rioting in the streets, Hulk Hogan’s gonna shake you.
Hulk Hogan On London Riots: Wrestler Appeals To U.K. Fans On BBC Radio
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found