Aug 5, 2011, 9:41 AM EST
On Wednesday TMZ showed the world photos and video of Casey Anthony parading through an unnamed Ohio city shopping and wearing an Ohio State cap. This did not sit well with Buckeye Nation, as you might imagine. In fact, one radio station — WNCI in Columbus — has offered Anthony up to $10,000 to stop being a Buckeyes fan. Seriously.
The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.
Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road. Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.
This could be an unending source of income for Anthony. Next she could scrap the Michigan cap for one from Duke, and so and and so forth until she runs out of colleges and universities willing to pay her off. Although it probably wouldn’t work at USC.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found