Guy being interviewed about Norway bombing attack can’t stop talking about his awesome gym workout (video)
Jul 27, 2011, 4:52 PM EST
The first blow during the recent terror attacks in Norway occurred in Regjeringskvartalet, the executive government quarter of Oslo, where a car bomb detonated. A New Zealand TV station interviewed a New Zealand native who happened to be near the blast, and the guy seemed intent on bragging about his gym workout, serious nature of the subject be damned.
“Secondly, also for the fact that when the blast went off I was on the eighth repetition of a 165-KG bench press, uh, you know, that’s quite a lot of weight.
“You know we had ceiling and stuff come down around us, we had a lot of confused looking faces, and shortly after we heard an announcement over the speaker phone to evacuate the area as quickly as possible, people started leaving, uh, naturally I finished my sets and then quickly made my way to the second level.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found