Jul 26, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
If you’ve been following your favorite musclehead soap opera the WWE, you’ll know that CM Punk and John Cena can’t seem to get along. Fans of CM Punk hate Cena, and fans of Cena hate CM Punk. The irrational hatred is nothing short of adorable.
Late night funnyman Jimmy Kimmel decided to take advantage of America’s love for getting all worked up over contrived events by sending CM Punk to the house of a die hard Cena fan who also happens to be a 6-year-old to see how the kid reacts to a huge celebrity he hates coming to his house. Genius, I tell you! Can CM Punk turn the kid with his charm and gigantic muscles? Is the kid’s allegiance to Cena so strong he will take full advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity and attempt to irreparably maim his sworn mortal enemy?! WILL THE KID ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPH!?! WILL I STOP ASKING STUPID RHETORICAL QUESTIONS?! Who knows!?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found